Contact us today.
Project Manager Assistant
We are looking for a Project Manager Assistant to join our team in Bloomington, Minnesota! This role will directly support a Project Manager with bid requests, heavy contract administration, and project tracking. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have strong interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills. Construction experience recommended. This is a Direct-Hire opportunity paying a base plus great benefits!
Construction Project Manager Assistant Job Duties:
- Help compile requests for bids
- Monitor and track incoming bids
- Handle submittals and RFI Logs
- Facilitate paperwork between subcontractors and construction teams
- Contract Administration & Insurance Certifications
- Act as a liaison for requests internally and externally
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in construction preferred but not required
- At least 1 year of related industry experience a plus
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel
- Pleasant, professional, and personable manner
- Medical / Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Great office/team environment
If interested in this Project Manager Assistant Job in Bloomington, MN, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position requires a minimum of five (5) years in retail construction. Willing to travel as needed to run out-of-state projects. Local work dependent on availability.
Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, mall/landlord, subcontractors and building department, etc. Capable of performing carpentry work required. Knowledge in the use of computers/email is needed as well.
Compensation based on experience.
Resumes accepted at
Elder-Jones, Inc.1120 E. 80th Street, Suite 211 Bloomington, MN 55420-1463
Fax resumés to: 952-854-2703,
Attn: Employment Openings
Email resumés to: email@example.com
*No phone calls please*