Elder-Jones, Inc., a national general contractor with offices in Bloomington, MN, & Sedona, AZ, is looking for qualified superintendents to join our team. Our projects are across 49 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico. Projects consist of interior buildouts, restaurants, big box, and other commercial buildouts.
We are looking to hire superintendents for work starting immediately. Candidates should have five or more years of experience in the retail/commercial construction industry. This position requires extensive nationwide travel for the superintendent.
– Minimum of five years of retail construction experience
– Proactive leadership skills
– Excellent proactive communication skills
– MS Word, Excel, Project proficient
– Excellent knowledge in all divisions of work
– Understanding the plans and specifications completely for each project
– Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging work environment
– Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
– Coordinating all phases of work from start to finish
– Quality control
– Maintain project schedule
– Safety meetings and reports
– Daily logs and photographs
– Working with building officials and landlord representatives
– Receive and inventory deliveries
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Superintendents must have a valid driver’s license, clean background check, and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening before employment is offered.
Please submit resume and completed retail project list to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone calls please
Resumes accepted at
Elder-Jones, Inc.1120 E. 80th Street, Suite 211 Bloomington, MN 55420-1463
Fax resumés to: 952-854-2703,
Attn: Employment Openings
Email resumés to: email@example.com
*No phone calls please*